View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
It might be possible, but I don't know. I have just had a look at the database, but I don't have any examples in it to try to work out what to do with sideloading a paper. And I can't get any. I had a look at the Kobo site, but it states they don't have any newspapers or magazines for international customers. Without some examples to look at, there isn't a way to work out what to do.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote