View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #60
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez_terr View Post
I've taken some photos of my Glo. http://www.mobileread.com/forums/album.php?albumid=928

The pictures definitely don't do the screen justice - the fuzziness is down to me, not the Kobo.

There was a fluorescent light on in the neighbouring room, hence the shadows on the right hand side of the screen.

I tend to read in bed with the brightness on the lowest setting, but I do keep the black light control on to mask the LEDs.
The Kobo Glo screen looks a lot better than 95% of the Paperwhite photos I've seen. I noticed it does have a very slight blue hue, but not bad and definitely none of the dark shadowy blobs found on the Paperwhites.

EDIT: Does the Glo have a capacitive touch screen, or is it infrared?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote