View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #2685
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@qlob: Well, I couldn't, as it was mostly a perl script before. They seem to have merged the C++ port of it in the latest development release, though. There's still a 'mosh' perl wrapper, but I didn't investigate much more than that. I hope the -client/-server couple is enough...

EDIT: Nope, the C++ wrapper hasn't been merged yet. So, err, yeah, the -client part might not be that useful, yet . I confused the -client with the wrapper last night, not merged yet .

EDITē: If you really care about the client, I can build a patched version with the C++ wrapper... .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-12-2012 at 04:36 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote