View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #14362
Hamlet53
Under Fire
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
So I just recently read Sakoontala or The Lost Ring by Kalidasa. It was actually quite good, very moving and poetic if one likes very classic literature. The epub that I downloaded from Project Gutenberg was very good as far as no apparent errors in the text, but the formatting was awful. It is a play and hence the dialogue was intended to be in the format of Character: lines spoken, but this was very screwed up in the document. I think I will try and put a revised copy up here in the MR library within the next week.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote