View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #9
vermontcathy
Connoisseur
vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'vermontcathy knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 11, PW5, Oasis
One funky bug I found regarding the dictionary on the PW. I had read a year or more ago of people highlighting definitions in the dictionary that they found interesting, so they could find them again later. I'm reading Cloud Atlas and I find myself looking up a lot of words. I tried highlighting the word & definition (after clicking on "full definition", of course) and it didn't work. I have to page forward in the dictionary, then page back before I can highlight the definition.
vermontcathy is offline   Reply With Quote