View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #430
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
So, guys, I just got off the phone with Kindle support to ask for a replacement. The call took me around 15 mins (compared to the three hours last time, I am in heaven!!) and I'll have a replacement on Tuesday. I decided to do it one by one, because maybe that's what is confusing to them: if you have double the problems. He did ask me if I applied pressure to it or dropped it - I wonder if that can cause the pastel screen background?!

Anyhow, for some reason I am confident that this next one will be great. I am apparently unable to give up on this thing!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote