View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #49
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
It doesn't to me, but that's because I know what that looks like in person: you have blue background behind the shopping cart and on the same line pink to right of the search symbol. It is not enjoyable, to me, when I try to read a book, because I don't like looking at the screen: almost like reading a novel that oneone pilled two different colored drinks on.

Others may not mind, I simply am a very visual person and have great eye sight.
I'm with xendula and jswinden. The Kindle screen looks darker on the top portion of the screen than the bottom. Of course, what one person sees is not what somebody else sees.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote