View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #46
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I totally agree, but I'm coming to it with the expectation that it'll be a slightly better booklight, not that it'll be like an evenly illuminated backlit LCD screen, because I know that this type of lighting system won't produce even illumination.
Assuming you get a good screen, and I sure hope you do, the lighting should be more even than any light from a cover with built in light. Those definitely cast shadows. My MightyBrite clip on will give about, if not slightly better, light distribution. But clip ons are a major inconvenience, to say the least.

Last edited by jswinden; 10-12-2012 at 11:42 AM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote