View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
Possible bug? Light indicator bar going from solid to clear.

I read with the light indicator bar solid (my preference) but sometimes upon waking my reader from sleep or from being powered off the bar is clear. I have to go back into settings and re-set it to solid (even though its already at the solid setting). I just have to select it again and exit out and the solid bar comes back up. Anyone else?
CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote