View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, iP4, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Restore Database?

I have a database with some 3600+ books, and I mistakenly deleted a custom column of my collections.

No problems, I thought. I shall restore the library file from my trusty Windows Home Server backup. I have done WHS restores on a number of occasions without drama. It was at this point I learned about the dread WHS 81% error. If you are a WHS user, you should learn about it. Google is your friend, but will only confirm your grief.

So, my question, will Calibre's Restore database function help me?
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote