Thread: Native Browser alternative
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #24
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
DejaGnu
Although this isn't used by the code, many of the test cases do use DejaGnu. The unit testing API for DejaGnu doesn't need the rest of the framework, so this header file needs to go in rootfs/usr/include if you want to build test cases. You can grab that from here: [dejagnu.h]
mtd-utils
mtd-utils is almost the same but -Werror was removed from a Makefile so it would compile on an x86_64. On an x86 build machine, this hack is not necessary. It's a minor issue of between the sizes of data types used in a comparison statement.
[mtd-utils-201006.tar.bz2][mtd-utils-201006.tar.bz2.md5]
This patch was unnecessary with the L2.6.31_10.07.11_ER snapshot.
SDL
SDL was missing. You don't need this if you configure Gnash without sound support.
[sdl.spec] [SDL-1.2.14.tar.gz] [SDL-1.2.14.tar.gz/md5]
Giflib
Giflib was n ltib cvs.
[giflib.spec] [giflib-4.1.6.tar.bz2] [giflib-4.1.6.tar.bz2.md5]
AGG
AGG was missing.
[agg.spec] [agg-2.5.tar.gz] [agg-2.5.tar.gz.md5]
If you have a problem with ltib spawning processes out of control till your machine locks up when compiling AGG. here's a version cross compiled with the exact same compiler, but without ltib going crazy. You can grab my executables of this from here: [ltib-agg.tar.bz2] [ltib-agg.tar.bz2.md5]
Boost
Boost was there, but not built by default. This patched version only builds the 3 packages Gnash uses. With the older ltib snapshots I was using these files:
[boost139.spec] [boost_1_39_0.tar.bz] [boost_1_39_0.tar.bz.md5]
When I upgraded to L2.6.35_10.11.01_ER, I also upgraded boost, since the newer G++ could handle it finally.
[boost.spec] [boost_1_39_0.tar.bz] [boost_1_39_0.tar.bz.md5]

libpng
Ltib cvs has libpng 1.2, but Gnash wants libpng 1.4. We can't just replace the older libpng, as other packages have a dependency on that version. so applying this spec file is different than the others. Create a new directory libpng14. Put this spec file in that directory. If you applied the patch for the config menu, then you'll see two libpngs listed, one under the Gnash category, and the other where it usually is with the other packages. The config menu patch also fixes the dependencies for all the existing applications to use the old libpng12.
--Rob 10:14, 2 December 2010 (MST) You don't need libpng14 anymore either, as the current Gnash source have an ifdef to handle the much older version of libpng.
[libpng14.spec [libpng-1.4.4.tar.bz2] [libpng-1.4.4.tar.bz2]

I will look at these later today, I have most of them, will share.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote