Originally Posted by kyteflyer
*If* the price is reasonably placed between ipod and ipad, I'll probably get one, and do away with my iPad 3. I want to believe its coming, I hear enough rumours that it is, so by the end of the month, I guess we will know for sure. Its something I wont pre-order, but I will be looking to go hands on to see if its right for me. 7.85" could be a good compromise between the 7" androids and my current ipad.
do away with the ipad3? wow, thats only a few months ago!
you must be rich!
if its any good I can wait, I have ipad3 and I like it, a little heavy etc but its 50/50