View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #14
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I am still trying to figure out the usefulness of this feature. I can only see this being useful if I was planning on finishing the book at one sitting without any interruptions. I don't know, I wish they would have used that space for something better.
I love this feature. There is a book I am dying to finish, but want to do it in one sitting without any interruptions. Knowing that it will take me 4.5 hours allows me to plan my reading session (weekend). You also see time left to finish chapter. It's awesome. Stay awake 3 more minutes to get to the end of the chapter.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote