View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #72
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
What's the iPod touch 4G, the iPhone 4? Edited to say: ooooh, 4th generation! Duh!

I preordered the new iPod touch, and, believe me, I desperately looked for PMP alternatives, but Apple has crushed the competition a while back and only a few lone contenders are hanging on.
At $300 it's more expensive than my Nexus 7 tablet, so I am paying more for portability. Even if the iPad mini came at that same price point, the screen resolution is said to be rather low, so it may be the same as the iPod's. So, I think that they'll figure out a way to make it more interesting, like super 4G prepaid rates or something. We'll see...
I like my 4th gen, kind of small for much reading but it works. My only complaint is the short battery life of usually about 4 hours or less of reading time.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote