View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
7hir7een
E-book Addict
7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini Retina
I've found it to be very accurate when I'm reading fiction.

For school-related assignments it is less so, but I feel that is because I tend to get more distracted and/or have to spend more time on certain pages. For these dense papers, I have to read a few pages first for the metric to present a reasonable number.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote