Thread: Timothy Zahn
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #15
QofResh
Enthusiast
QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Touch; Android Tablet (Asus TF300); PC App
I'm a long time Zahn fan who came to know his work through the Heir to the Empire Trilogy. Actually those books, which I read as a young teenager, were my true entrance into Star Wars as a thing. I'd seen maybe bits and pieces of the movies before that. I seem to remember enjoying Spinnerett, loved Icarus Hunt, and really liked Angel Mass. Also, I really, really liked another Thrawn Star Wars book by Zahn called Outbound Flight. There are not my only forays into Thrawn but they are probably the ones I enjoyed the most.
QofResh is offline   Reply With Quote