View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #21540
poohbear_nc
Chicken McNightmare
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Guinness .... lots of Guinness ... had the drive from hell home from work this afternoon - nearly totaled the car twice (not my fault - idiots pulling out in front of me or turning left without looking, not to mention the b******d that pulled out in front of me and then rolled to a stop) ... my stomach is still clenched. Going for a long walk now!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote