View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #3884
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Fbone

Please provide some more info:
how long are you going with 2.1.01a?
have you tried a simple shutdonw/restart or (soft-)reset (reset-button and power on again) direct after the installation of PRS+ or after your problem?
are you charging via USB or main-charger?

As said many times before, spontaneous battery drain is also reported for stock-reader, and I personaly use PRS+ 2.1.x from the very first day. Only coming once across this. After reboot, there are no further problems.

About fonts: fonts for epubs, altered by CSS, will work also in 2.0.18, but you will have to open another book and return to the first one, to apply the change.
Sure.
Installed 2.1.01 on Oct 6th. I never installed an earlier version. Had to do a shutdown for the fonts to appear.
Fully charged on the 7th using USB.
Completely discharged on the morning of the 8th. The 650 never went into sleep mode. The last page was still displayed although ghosted.
Recharged and shutdown/restarted.

I noticed the standby timer is set as "default." I changed it to 1, 5 and 10 minutes and the 650 worked fine on Oct 9th, 10th and today.

It could have been a coincidence. I've never experienced a complete drain before but have only used the device a few times in the 2 years of ownership. I never started it in all of 2011.

What is the 650's default time to enter sleep?

Last edited by Fbone; 10-11-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote