View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #40
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
During my 21 years of AF active duty, I had once had the opportunity to be stationed at an installation that belonged to AF Space Command. During our Friday afternoon "Safety Briefings" which were only attended by the field grade officers in the squadron, I used to listen to the "space guys" wax philosophic about the creation of a separate Space Force. They were all convinced it could and would happen and that all it would take would be for the "Space Billy Mitchell" to show up and put his career on the line.

None of them wanted to volunteer. That was 12 years ago and we still don't have a separate Space Force.
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote