View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #15
patrickt
Fanatic
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Basic
I live in Mexico and I have the old Kindle Keyboard, which is showing it's age, and a Kindle Basic. I don't need sound or 3G so the Kindle Basic suits me fine. I have ordered the Kindle Paperwhite, which my sister will bring me in January, but I can't say I need it. I often read in restaurants or coffee shops that aren't well lighted and the lighted screen might be nice.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote