View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #67
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Some people are talking about tablet alternatives (specifically the Fire HD), just thought I'd throw the iPad Mini in the mix. I know it hasn't been announced officially yet, but pretty sure it will launch pretty soon (based on aggregated rumors and image leaks). I already own an iPad and an iPhone, and since I really need e-ink for intense reading, the 'mini' form factor is kind of pointless for me.

But if you *can* tolerate an LED e-reader, it may be worth holding off a few weeks more for the iPad Mini announcement at least. It's possible it'll be priced competitively, as I assume the Kindle Fire market is their target.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote