View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #118
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post

And now I need to decide what to read in my HEA TBR pile... since I just this moment finished Gone Girl. Crazy book (but most definitely not a romance! I hear Reese Witherspoon has bought the movie rights to it - will she be the one to play Amazing Amy? Time with tell....)
My TBR is a mile long or maybe two miles at this point!
I'm reading Bubbles Unbound by Sarah Strohmeyer. This is not available in ebook form.

I'm trying to finish Effortless by SC Stephens, Fever by Joan Swan and Raven on a Wing by Kay Hooper. My reading time has been a bit limited these past couple of weeks or I start reading something else but I will finish these.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote