View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #34
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
My work email does the same and I'd assume any hosted by GoDaddy does (where ours is hosted). It also silently deletes what it considers blatant spam, which does include some things that weren't (as I know from mail that went missing when I originally moved it to them, after tiring of the hassle of hosting it myself). Since it also blocks what had started to number in the hundreds of spam mails a day (my domain is nearing it second decade), the loss balanced with the increased time gained by not having to fight it myself.