View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #43
mycurlylocks
Groupie
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad 3, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-350, iPad Mini and more...
I haven't bought a Paperwhite, but this thread intrigued me enough to read some of the reviews. I found an image and comment by Christian Stella that Amazon really needs to take notice of. Apparently when you display your books by covers, you also get a section of bestsellers, often erotica. What were they thinking? Kids will be using these also. Read the caption under the image which contains the Steve Jobs book.

Code:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/customer-gallery/A3NKZH4M5I23ML/ref=cm_aya_bb_lists
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote