Why I love ebooks:
- They never get brown pages.
- The covers stay pristine.
- They never carry germs or get dusty.
- No spine creases!
- They take up no physical space.
- I can change the font size or even the font.
- I can highlight, make notes and not damage the book.
- I can search through a book by word or phrases.
- I can use a popup dictionary for word definitions.
- It's easier to hold as it weighs the weight of an eReader.
- Instant Gratification. (I want, I buy, I download and read.)
- Privacy: No one knows what racey book I am reading.
- The pages can't be torn out or go missing because my cat can't eat it.
Why I love physical Books.
- They look pretty on my shelf.
- Having them on my shelf makes me look smart.
- I can navigate quickly to a page I need
That's all I can think of.
I still buy paperbacks. I am currently reading one but if I can get the book in ebook form I prefer it unless it's overpriced then it's a gently used book for me.
I try to read one PB a month but I prefer ebooks so it's hard for me.