View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #2680
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
The thread is closed, if not deleted.
I agree with you 100%. keep it fair. pay the pittance.

anyway. that's my last OT. sorry "Fonts & ScreenSavers hacks for Kindles" readers... Back to your regular scheduled thread content...
That thread is not deleted (but it is closed). It contains instructions in the first post. You just cannot add anything new to the discussion. It was probably closed after deleting the hotter parts of a typical festering morality debate that tends to hijack such threads.

EDIT: And I like my ads too. They really DO give more variety than the "same old" screensavers. Even the home screen ad gives a little flavor and variety, and it is quite unobtrusive.

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-10-2012 at 11:25 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote