View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #87
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Thanks. However, I'm not sure there is a point to casting a vote as it is a forum full of fanboys and fangirls (mostly fangirls).
Careful with those terms, I got my you know whats handed to me in another thread here on MR this morning for using them. But I agree totally. KB is more of a social clique than anything, but they have a few good members who happen to be members here too of course.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote