View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I don't know if they have the rights or not, but saying they can't comment on why they have the rights raises red flags.
That's one way to look at it, another is that they choose not to comment about contracts in public, they did invite folks to contact them directly (although I'm not sure how [maybe the info is in the book?]).

I notice Audible acquired the rights to do it as an audiobook so the ebook rights may have been available too.

Not saying it's legit or not legit, but I don't trust a couple of Amazon reviews which could be posted totally on an assumption to be necessarily correct either. From the dates on the reviews I'd think Amazon would have pulled it by now if Gate Way couldn't prove things to their satisfaction (assuming it was reported).

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-10-2012 at 07:01 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote