View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #197
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
My S3 is only 3 months old, but it looks brand new. And I don't take particular care of it, I don't have a case or any protector for it.
Lucky you. I dropped mine after 7 days of having it, from the counter to the tile floor. It chipped paint off the front corner around the camera right under my screen protector and left a dent in the top corner as well. I have one of those Samsung flip cases on it. Didn't really do much to protect it.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote