View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #31
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
It's pretty telling that I wrote what I thought was a fairly calm and detailed explanation of the problem in my review, including the part where I said I would update the review if I ever get a non-defective unit, and within 60 seconds it was marked by someone as "Not helpful". Heh.
I was shocked when the opposite happened to my review. I warned about the screens but I also said nice things about Kindle CS. Still I expected to get, and still expect to get, a lot of "Not helpful" remarks.

I wonder how many of the reviews are by actual owners? There was a time when Amazon reviews would get riddled by reviewers who never owned the product being reviewed. You could get either kind--good reviews from those who liked what they saw in the ads, bad reviews from those who had a competing product but never did a side by side comparison. The Best Buy reviews were even worse.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote