View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #49
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
Setting aside the color blob angst, my only real annoyance with the PW is the power button. I have small fingers, which seems like it would help, but I'm constantly struggling to find and then push that tiny thing hard enough. I really miss the slide-on style of the KK.
I've got big hands and with the PW in a cover it is very difficult to find the power button. The Touch is much easier to turn on/off.

I'm not in the least interested in the official cover. I had the official cover for the K4 and it was cheaply made with super thin top panel. I'm surprised the hinge part didn't rip in half.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote