View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #26
joehunt
Connoisseur forever
joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Sony 650, K3, KT, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think the bad reviews due to not knowing the specs are more than compensated for by the fanboy and fangirl reviews from mindless folks who will take whatever their beloved company gives them and be happy with it. They believe the hype. How do you think major religions and cults survive and thrive? Most of the followers blindly follow and do what they're told and believe what they're told.
This is quite insulting. I'm very happy with my PW. I realize you're not, but comparing those who are happy with their PWs to people of religion or cultists is idiotic. You've made numerous posts all over the internet as to how disappointed you are with the device - perhaps you've become obsessed? If so, this might be a good time for you to join a religion or even a cult and learn how to deal with disappointment.

Last edited by joehunt; 10-10-2012 at 01:08 PM.
joehunt is offline   Reply With Quote