View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #12
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
What is included in the set of examples of the project Hawhill referred to is not the same as the one you tried.

I only scanned through it, did not actually study it, but it is just a simplified example of using a zip archive as a (readonly) file system.

But the problem may still remain of how you could make use of it from within a WAF.
I honestly do not know if that could be done, even with this simplified example (which of course could be changed as required).
ALERT, NOOB'S TALKING:

if it can mount zip archives and make them readonly just like folders, it could be used to mount *.zip archives in the Gallery folder before launching Komic.

The start script in Komic makes a list of every folder containing images in /mnt/us/Gallery and this means zip archives will be detected as folders.
Anyway, I don't know how to automagically () unmount zip archives when closing Komic.
silver18 is online now   Reply With Quote