View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4S
Unless you make intensive use of the maps app and don't want to get the new one, I think you can probably upgrade to 6. There were a lot of small bugs introduced in apps by the upgrade, but I think most of them have been corrected now. I'm not crazy about OS6 either, I don't see any progress personally but now, after many update of my apps, there is no regression either. Except maybe for maps, I don't really have an opinion on that because I use it very little.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote