View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #26
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K5, KFire, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad Air
I personally think using the touch with the lighted cover would be a good option, but I know the cases are pretty pricey now. I far prefer touch readers myself as I do a lot of highlighting so the non touch readers don't interest me much anymore.

For myself, if for some reason I don't end up keeping the PW, I'll just go back to using my Kindle Touch. My touch has excellent contrast, I think I really got a really good one as I have seen others that aren't as good. I hate using a light with it though, they're all sub par and annoying to me, but that's what I'll likely do. I'm still hoping my replacement PW works out. If it's worse than the original I may just end up keeping the original. As long as it doesn't suddenly grow more color blobs.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote