View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #24
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
The e-Luminator won't work with official Amazon cases for K4 or Touch, unless you use duct tape and tape it to the back, but they should work with a lot of 3rd party cases.

I've yet to find a good clip on or slip in though as the goosenecks are either to loose to hold their shape are they are prone to return to a specific shape that won't work for me.

As for the K4 lighted case, it is just like the Touch case in design and the user photos I saw of the Touch case were really bad as far as the illumination goes.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote