View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Holy crap! To buy a K4B with the official lighted cover will cost $129, while the PW is $119 w/o cover. Forget that! They also want $60 for the official lighted Touch cover. I saw some user photos and they look like sh@t as far as the light goes. Pardon my language but I'm getting frustrated.
Yeah the cover price is ridiculous. If I need to use a light with my K4 the Travel flex works great.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote