View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #14
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I just remembered that the K4 models allow for custom added fonts! I hate the thin fonts on most eInk e-readers, so maybe I will get a K4 Black if I return my PW. Sure would miss the touch screen though even though I could use the Touch for that stuff.

EDIT: Sony e-reader are nice, but I'm going to stick to the Kindles because I like Whispersyncing my highlighting et cetera between devices. Plus Amazon has the best bookstore bar none.

Last edited by jswinden; 10-09-2012 at 10:57 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote