View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #35
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
At this point I could vote yes three times.
What about you, are you trying another replacement?
No, I don't think it would do any good given the track records of many of us. If I don't keep this one I'll just return it and use my Touch. I'm tempted by the new K4 Black with its terrific screen, but I really like the touch screen interface. I do a lot of highlighting as I'm somewhat scholarly and read those sort of boring things! So a non-touch K is really time consuming for highlighting or typing. If I read mostly fiction I would get the K4B in a heartbeat!
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote