View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #228
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
So, guys, as I am being more and more discouraged, I was wondering about that KT. I tried one out last December but the device was not verry touch responsive and froze twice on day one and I chickened out and returned it, replacing it with a K4, which I liked so much that I ended up buying two more K4s as Xmas presents. I don't remember much of the interface. Can you access the cloud from a KT?
As far as what used to be called the Archive but now called the Cloud, yes you can access that with the Kindle Touch. I've had really good luck with my Touch, but the screen is not as good as the newly released K4 Black.

On the Touch you have to touch Menu then select View Archived Items. I think you can also do that on the K4 and K3, but I cannot remember.

Last edited by jswinden; 10-09-2012 at 10:34 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote