Thread: Touch Nook STR and SD card
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #4
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Tablet & HD+; Nexus 7; Galaxy Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
One of the things I like about the Nook is that it has an SD card slot. But I put one in, finally, and my Nook kept having error messages and froze up. When I took the SD card out, everything was fine. Is there something special you have to do other than just popping it in? Does anyone have any info/links/whatever about the STR and SD cards? I'm not very techie so I can't figure this out on my own.
Assuming that you have a SD card reader to use with your PC/Laptop, you can try reformatting the SD card (as FAT32). If that doesn't help, it's likely you have a bad card.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote