View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #26
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I love this one so much I now have two. I keep one in the kitchen for use while eating. It adjusts to any angle, and the width of the base is adjustable so it can be used with any size ereader. It's sturdy enough to hold up an iPad.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
I have this one as well and can recommend for readers and tablets, it was a bit large for use with my Note, that's why I switched. But should I ever have a larger tablet, I'll be set.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote