View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #563
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
okay. have you done a shutdown -r now since you fiddled with the upstart scripts?
any chance they are cached? I have no idea.

Connection manager sounds a lot like a wifi thing. I would have to dig around in my 3 to check I suppose. perhaps killing some likely processes could give me some helpful log output.

(you would want a seperate shell for this ideally)
tail -f /var/log/messages &

and then go killing stuff in the other shell
See what process names spawns that log

or grep -r "Connection Manager" /var (and other places) to see if you can dig up some log configs...(This may hang your DX badly)

Those would be my tests. in the absence of better info.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote