View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Coming Soon: a Kindle Podcast

Ran across this post on the Amazon boards. The Kindle Chronicles is awaiting iTunes approval but you can listen from the Chronicles website.

Quote:
Being a passionate Kindle enthusiast and a podcaster, I've decided to create a weekly audio podcast all about the Kindle. You can find my first episode at htpp://TheKindleChronicles.com , and my application for a listing at the iTunes directory is pending. Each episode will include Kindle news, a tech tip, the "What's on Your Kindle" interview, and a final Kindle Quote. The debut episode offers a fun and informative interview with comedian and Onion web/political director Baratunde Thurston. Episode 2 is scheduled to feature an interview with C.C. Chapman. I'll be looking for more Kindle users to interview, so if you'd like to be considered, please email me at PodChronicles@gmail.com . I'd also love audio comments that I can include in future episodes and feedback on how to improve the podcast. I hope many of you here at the forum will check it out!
You might be able to listen to a podcast about your Kindle on your Kindle!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote