Originally Posted by maliciousloki
Quality Check plugin, as you did on an obscure thread that I found on that magical Google engine you talk about
(By the way, everyone, this automates the ASIN fix - YAY - but there's still an issue; the file, if transferred manually to the Kindle by Windows, shows the cover, but if transferred by Calibre, the cover does not show! Progress, but there's still something about Calibre interacting with a Paperwhite that doesn't let the two get along...)
I tried to this without success in the past but I may need to wipe my books before doing it since I was messing with the same book for a while. This would be the simplest flow I think.