View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Sony PRS-1, Kobo mini
Choosing a cover (too quickly)

One very, very minor issue with Calibre. When I'm using the metadata download feature, Calibre looks to find available covers. Often, the cover that I want to use is displayed quickly while Calibre continues to query other sites. I'll click on the cover that I want, but sometimes, before I click on the OK button, Calibre will have found another cover and due to the sorting mechanism (by size, I think) my choice will be "bumped" and a different cover selected. Is there a way to get a user's choice of cover to "stick" even if that cover is moved to a lower priority position in the covers that are found?
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote