View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:08 AM   #31
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
my B011 KT International has TTS. I think there may be one or two of them left for sale. (link on here somewhere).

It is entirely possible to initiate TTS programmatically (and thus off of a button)
here's the relevant bits to prod.
Quote:
com.lab126.tts
w Int pause
w Int unpause
w Int CtrlBookmark
w Int stop
rw Str logLevel
rw Str logMask
rw Has playFile
rw Str TtsSModel
rw Int TextToProcess
rw Str TtsSVoice
rw Int TtsISpeed
However you say you have a KK.

and running a lipc-probe -a on there tells the same story

Quote:
com.lab126.tts
rw Str TtsSVoice
w Int CtrlBookmark
rw Has playFile
rw Int TextToProcess
w Int stop
rw Str logMask
w Int pause
rw Str logLevel
w Int unpause
rw Str TtsSModel
rw Int TtsISpeed
so again, should be just as easy to make a KK use ONE key to do both jobs as it would be to make a KT do it with one "button" push.
My thought would be dig around and see if there is already a solution to just trigger that. I am guessing not but it shouldn't be too difficult to rig up...

Hope that help some.

Last edited by twobob; 10-09-2012 at 04:12 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote