View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:44 AM   #16
andyh2000
Fanatic
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini phone / Kindle 4 Black / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
now that's the worst photoshop edit I've seen in a while!
In real fact, the JBC's background is much lighter than the whitest background of those circles in the photo you posted!
You're accusing me of lying? OK...

For anyone else, all i did was take one photo of all three things simultaneously (with a light source nearer the jetbook), and chop a circle out of each thing to isolate the content. No manipulation at all.

Of course I have no idea how the picture will appear on your monitor but the relative brightnesses should be accurate. The whitest circle is obviously the paper - judge the other two from that.

Edited to add: out of interest I've just set the white point in the picture (using Gimp) based on the background of the copy paper. Now on my monitor it gives a pretty good representation of how it looked in real life.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0805.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	825.3 KB
ID:	93749

Andrew

Last edited by andyh2000; 10-09-2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Added white balance adjusted version of pic
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote