View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:59 AM   #9
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD; Nexus 7; PRS-350, 950; Kindle K; OnePlus One; Galaxy S4; MBP.
The main use I'd have for Flyvpn or hide-my-ips would be to buy books which are unavailable Stateside. This often translates to the unavailability of rarefied titles (if only Atlas Press published eBooks!).

Just today, I wanted to compare prices between the UK Kindle and Kobo ePub editions of A Time to Every Purpose, by Karl Knausgaard. The Amazon UK site wouldn't even let me see the price for local customers, let alone consider buying a copy.

I ended up buying the ePub edition with a discount code, but I'd have liked to know how competitive that price turned out to be.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-09-2012 at 03:26 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote