Thread: PRS-T2 T2 screen vs. T1 screen
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
Teknikal
Evangelist
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Nexus-7
I'm not totally convinced of this as I had to get a replacement T1 about a month ago and the very first thing I noticed was the screen was considerably whiter and just better than my old one.

Based on that I doubt theres any difference between the newer T1's and the T2 screen hardware wise at least in recent batches, but I acknowledge software wise the T2 probably does have a few more tricks to help the display.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote